1. This disclaimer includes:
* the owner: the owner of the website;
* use(s): all conceivable actions;
* you: the user (visitor) of the website;
* the content: all content on the website;
2. The following applies to the page you are currently viewing. By using the page you agree to this disclaimer.
3. The content has been compiled by the owner with the utmost care, but the owner is not responsible for possible incorrect content on the website.
4. The owner is not responsible for websites referred to by this website.
5. Unauthorized or improper use of the content infringes intellectual property rights.
6. Allowance to use the content for public disclosure must be requested.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us. We reserve all rights.
We would like to celebrate our anniversary edition in the grand and festive way for which we are known worldwide. The chance that the event can take place safely is much greater in October than in April. Public health always comes first. Every individually registered runner will be able to keep their place in the rescheduled event as previously communicated.Read more